You can help us develop our collections or services in a number of ways. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
- General donations are used to support current services, develop new services, and sometimes for capital expenditures like furniture or equipment.
(Checks should be made payable to the Waterford Township Public Library and will be accepted by the Director.)
- Book Memorials are a meaningful way of remembering a person, a group, an occasion or a milestone. Donations are used to purchase books and other materials. Download the Memorial Donations form.
(Checks should be made payable to the Waterford Township Public Library.)
- Bestseller donations. If you couldn't wait for that brand new book and went out and bought it, please consider donating your copy to the Library when you've finished reading it. Budget constraints mean fewer copies of bestsellers and waitlists are getting long. We really appreciate donated copies of hot new titles.
- Another way to donate: our amazon.com wish list.The Library has a Wish List on amazon.com. Our staff have created this list to include titles we need, some that we need additional copies of, and new titles we know will be in demand. How can you use this?
- Visit http://www.amazon.com/
- Access your amazon account. If you don’t have an account with them you will need to set one up to complete your order.
- Click on the Wish List button, then, using the FIND SOMEONE’S WISH LIST search box, enter Waterford Library and click GO.
- Browse through the items on the Library’s wish list, make your selection(s) by clicking on Add to Cart.
NOTE: Even though Amazon will provide a list of suggestions, please only purchase items our librarians have on the wish list.
- Proceed to checkout
- Select Wishlist Waterford,MI as shipping address
- Check off the box next to “Ordering a gift?”, continue to next page, then add a gift note to tell us your name and address or email address so that we may acknowledge your gift.
- Complete your purchase.
- Friends of the Library Fundraisers offer several ways to help support library programs and collections.