Storytimes are back in the Children's Department!
Starting the week of Tuesday, September 13th, the library is offering 10 weeks of storytimes, for ages 6 months through 5 years. Each session is 30 minutes long and requires no registration. Just show up about 5 minutes ahead of time to get your child a nametag. The schedule is:
- Babytime for ages 6 months through 15 months (pre-walking) is on Tuesdays from 10:00-10:30 AM, starting September 13
- Toddlertime for ages 15 months until 2 years is on Wednesdays from 10:00-10:30 AM, starting September 14
- 2-Year-Old Storytime is on Tuesdays from 11:00-11:30 AM, starting September 13
- 3-Year-Old Storytime is on Wednesdays from 11:00-11:30 AM, starting September 14
- Preschool Story & Craft Time for ages 4-5 is on Thursdays, from 10:00-10:45 AM, starting September 15
We hope to see you there!