- Library Services
- Books & More
- Contact Us
Teen Summer Reading starts today!
Looking for something to do this summer? How about taking part in our Teen Summer Reading program? Stop by the Main or Branch library to pick up a bag of goodies and you're ready to begin!
- The program runs from June 21st to August 9th. This packet contains a registration card, raffle tickets, information about our summer programs and booklists for reading ideas.
- For every book you read, fill out a raffle ticket and place in the box in the Teen area. You may also fill out the forms and submit them online at:
- What can you read? Books (fiction and nonfiction), books on tape or CD and graphic novels. Books should be from the teen or adult areas.
- Drawings for the weekly prizes will be held on Thursdays. Prizes can be picked up at the Adult Reference Desk. The first drawing will be on Thursday, July 1st.
- The grand prize drawing will be for all participants. This will take place on Monday, August 9th.. In order to be eligible, you will need to have read 4 books between June 21st and August 8th.
Weekly prizes: $10 Borders gift card
Grand Prize: $50 Borders gift card